Interregional Group on Health and Well-being (IRGHW) at the Committee of the Regions
EUREGHA is organising the next meeting of the Interregional Group (25 November, 14:30-16:30 CET), which will focus on mental health and COVID-19. In the second panel, Mr Walter Osika will present the work and findings of PERISCOPE WP2 on this crucial topic.
The Interregional Group on Health and Well-being is a platform that enables all the members of the CoR, not just the members of the Commission for Natural Resources (NAT), to debate openly and share viewpoints on EU policy issues related to healthcare and public health. Moreover, these are public meetings open to a wide audience, and are often well-attended by European stakeholders, local and European policy-makers, and experts on addressed issues.
This meeting will be a unique opportunity to foster a deep policy debate on mental health in the European Union and exchange opinions between the European institutions and stakeholders on the vision and strategy to address the mental health challenge today and in the near future.
- Pedro De Oliveira Martins Pita Barros, member of the Expert Panel on effective ways of investing in health (EXPH) powered by DG SANTE;
- Njördur Viborg, Mr. Njördur Viborg, Psichologist, Responsible for Psychotherapy in the Manegement team of Psychiatry, Skåne County (SE)
- Walter Osika, Associate Professor, Karolinska Institutet, partner of PERISCOPE project;
- Åse Marit Hovden, Senior Adviser Public Health at Viken County (NO), partner of BOOST project
- Claudia Marinetti, Director, Mental Health Europe
Please, register before 23rd November 2021. The EUREGHA Secretariat will provide the link closer to the event to those registered.