Online workshop: Impacts of COVID-19 on mental health and well-being: From understanding risks to building resilience
Welcome to the online workshop: Impacts of COVID-19 on mental health and well-being: From understanding risks to building resilience
Time: 13.00-16.00 CEST
Target group: Researchers and policy-makers within and connected to the PERISCOPE network.
Registration deadline: June 8th
Registration link: https://survey.ki.se/Workshop COVID19 mental health and resilience
- 13.00-13.15: Introduction and presentation and outline of findings from review on mental health impacts of COVID-19 – Maria Niemi, Ph.D., Assistant professor, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Global Public Health.
- 13.15-13.45: Findings from WP2 so far and the planned work, including status of data gathering – Christina Dalman, Professor, Karolinska Institutet, Department of Global Public Health.
- 13.45-14.15: How will the data from WP2 contribute to the Data Atlas and the bigger PERISCOPE picture? - Enea Parimbelli, Ph.D., Assistant professor, University of Pavia, Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering
- 14.15-14.45: Impacts on mental health and social support networks - how to deal with these at a community level to build social cohesion and prevent stigma? (suggested title) - Laura Bear, Professor, London School of Economics, Department of Anthropology
- 14.45-15.00: Break
- 15.00-15.30: Small group discussions
- 15.30-16.00: Whole group discussion and workshop summary
The meeting link and report of mental health impacts will be sent to your e-mail one week prior to the workshop.
Don't miss this workshop!